Tuesday, August 20, 2002

Stolen off of Stasi's site and she stole it elsewhere, too...

  • age I am - 38 years 11 months 22 days
  • people i have slept with - more than you -- When I was 20, I had figured it out to be about 300+ Since then, I've slowed down to a glacier level
  • age when i lost my virginity - I lost it before I knew what it was -- I had actual sex when I was 17
  • times i have been in love - too many
  • time i have had my heart broken - many times
  • hearts i have broken - many
  • months i have been single - I went through a time before I had Russell where I had a lot of sex, but I was still single for about 18 months
  • continents i have visited - two
  • age when i first flew all alone - 17 Because my dad is a retired Airline pilot...there was no reason to fly without family
  • number of boys i have kissed - more than you
  • number of girls i have kissed - 10
  • number of grades i got at school that were less than A - many
  • suicide attempts that actually weren't - 1 -- I went to the hospital for a week
  • types of drugs taken illegally - cocaine, shrooms, pot, crystal meth, hashish
  • drugs i am addicted to right now - caffeine and internet
  • number of people i would classify as true- 3 (husband and Robin and Ken)
  • number of people from [high school] that i will stay in contact with - One (Her name is An and we exchange xmas cards is all)
  • number of people from my [class] at [high school] that i have snogged - One...a guy that I had the biggest crush on Paul Schofield...I was all over him like Saran Wrap several years after we'd graduated high school
  • number of piercings - 4 (2 in each ear), but I let 2 close
  • number of tattoos - diabetics don't do dat
  • number of times my name has appeared on film credits - zero
  • number of times i have feared for my safety whilst walking around London at night - zero
  • number of times a girl/boyfriend has made me scared of what s/he could do to me physically - more than I can count...hell I've endured a LOT of therapy for that
  • number of things in my past that I regret - 0 -- God gives me lessons to learn...I'm a good student is all

No comments: