Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Well, Mike and I were kind of losing our minds last night. I did some research on the net that said that we aren't to have sexual intercourse for 4 weeks. My doctor had said 2 weeks. But we decided to experiment in some other ways that didn't involve "intercourse" and while last night it was awesome and amazing, I paid the price last night and today.

Mike had the good sense to get me a pad and a pair of chonies, afterwards, in lieu of afterglow cuddle.

I should have had the good sense to keep it in my pants. There is just so much about him though that totally turns me on, especially lately. I think it's the idea that he wants me and isn't touching me out of consideration that makes me want him about 20 times more, so I perved on him big time.

The boy is trying to lie about in bed all day, today, but I made him wake up at 1045 and take his meds, which he groused about. He doesn't want to have to finish cleaning out the car. However, it's not going to fly. I'm just that mean. The biggest problem with Russell is that he drags on doing EVERYTHING and because I have to be consistent, I have to ride his ass. I can't let him forget stuff. Half the time, I forget anyhow for a day or two, which sucks. I follow up, but then I feel like a moron for not keeping on top of it from the get-go. The ADHD leading the ADHD -- it scares us all.

No comments: