Wednesday, August 03, 2005

This is my laundry list for today.

I took kids to swim lessons, where I carefully showered and changed Genny. I went shopping with said children in the supermarket where they bitched, whined, harrassed and teased each other. I took them home and worked on paperwork crap, returned phone calls, and got the groceries put away. I picked up Russell's friend to visit, and just as I was leaving, LaDawn pulled up with the daycare kids. I sent them in the house, while I picked up the friend, and then came home and cooked lunch for 13. After cooking lunch for 13, I cleaned up lunch for 13, filled the dishwasher/dishrack with the dishes Mike hasn't done forever, and then scanned and emailed all of LaDawn's documents and showed her how easy it was to access email on the web. Then, I sent Genny with her, while I kept her sons with Russell's friend.

I investigated the possibility of classes for this year for me. I faxed my resume to a part-time position I was interested in. I got a call about another thing, but it turned out that it wasn't quite what I was looking for -- a long drive for $8/hour. I told the guy, if he was willing to consider telecommuting, that I was willing to consider his job. I picked up crap in my room, got a note from the IRS about that the stupid accountant may have put a typo on the amount on my return, resulting in me owing them $2200 for 1993, so had to track that down.

I did three loads of laundry, baked muffins, and mopped the kitchen floor.

Now, I'm collapsing into bed, exhausted, because tomorrow, we go to the waterpark, where I expect I will be heavily sunburned and wiped at day's end. Should be fun, but it just goes to blow ya, that there's no rest for the wicked.

No comments: