Saturday, August 13, 2005

Things hurt and the exhaustion comes easily and in huge all-consuming waves. I had to drag to Russell's best friend's birthday party because they are family and that's what you do. I alternated between the chair and the blanket and pillow and blathered in Spanish with the ladies. I wish I was better at Spanish, but mostly, I just need vocabulary. I am seriously thinking about just taking a stupid class and geting through it already. Yeesh!

We had to go home and sign the papers for the yucky loan, but it seems like the promised second is going south anyhow. My feeling is that all-in-all, it's God's will. I did all the legwork and this is what happened. We decided that the whole thing was worth it because in six months we will have improved our credit so much as to be able to refi all the yucky parts of this refi away.

We're going to put in new windows on the house. It's a necessary expense for both energy efficiency. We also get a tax break from Prez Bush-it on doing so. We're considering changing our furnace to something other than heating oil -- maybe natural gas or propane? I need to get a price and see how hard it would be to get propane or natural gas into our house. I don't know if we get a tax break on that, but maybe I should find that out now, ay?

I am so tired that I'm not sleeping. Mike said to take a damned valium and go to sleep. Then he went into the bathroom to read, which is where the valium is. Being that I will not brave said bathroom with said stink, I'm here.

Lucky you. :)

No comments: