Saturday, August 20, 2005

I know, you're wondering, Holy Crap, what happened to Ruby?

Ruby is here. Ruby's been busy.

First, there's the refi. We finally get checks and then the stupid bank HOLDS the big one for us, the bas-TURDS! Very annoying.

I have in the interim paid off a couple of accounts. I have to make a form letter and then a spread sheet table that I can mail merge and send out a big stack of letters saying,"here ya go, here's the payoff and oh, by the way, we're cancelling our account with you because you're dragging down our credit rating."

I also have had some weird cramping in my uterine area. I got tested for the bladder infection and that has cleared, but now, I've got twinges and pulls in places I shouldn't, so the gynecologist has said to keep her informed. *Sigh* I wish I didn't feel like I was on a first-name basis with my gynecologist -- not that she's not the most amazing human being or anything, but that the fact that I am that close with her means that I am having to see her a lot for bad stuff.

Also, I've been thinking about going back to being a vegetarian. However, my forays into vegetarianism were cut short last night by a celebratory swing to the steak house. I don't have anything against eating meat, I just happen to prefer vegetables, cheese, and eggs instead, most of the time. However, I grew up on a beef farm, so I still like my occasional chunk o' cow. Last night's chunk o' cow, was an astounding ribeye steak -- most delicious. Today, however, I'm thinking of making quiche because my fridge is about ready to blow with eggs and I've got a ton of vegetables and fresh peppers in the garden I could mince within an inch of their skins, so the kids will eat them.

I was thinking Mike could barbecue some meat to go with the quiche.

Right now, however, I'm going to snooze a little longer.

No comments: