Wednesday, June 01, 2005

This morning, I got evaluated by the physical therapist who essentially said with three degrees of articulation difference between my knees that I didn't need intense physical therapy. He gave me a sheet of stuff to do at the pool, so I left Russell there for his appointment and worked out at the pool. I was feeling all bitchin' and butch because I worked out and then I got out of the pool.

Man, did my knee hurt and feel wobbly. Tylenol resolved that.

I made the trip to Costco, bought a bunch of stuff for the summer and the MIL's visit, but while I was there, I swear, I had a half dozen people comment on my dress. Essentially, it's this hot pink eyelet sleeveless empire dress with a big broomstick skirt. It's not a full-on mumu, but it's big and comfortable and I certainly didn't think I was going to get stopped at every turn in Costco by people telling me how nice it looked. I kept saying, "Thank you. It's really cool and comfy, too."

I'm so weird. I garden in dresses, so I can squat easier. I shopped in this because it felt hot today and I can't stand temps hotter than about 80 and I knew I'd be hauling crap in from the car.

Not that I'm squatting in my garden, mind you. Though, on a side note, once I told Russell that people in France crap in the gardens, so it's this family joke now about those damned French. I'm not French, thankyouverymuch. So no squatting in my garden or escargot.

Mike's been trying everything possible to evade the stupid rototiller. I finally laid it on the line and he's a bit afraid of me. Heh. Heh. Heh. I *am* evil. Hear me roar. I'll probably have to perform intimate wife duties to get him to do it, but I'll try very hard not to hate it. ;)

Momma needs a tomato patch!

No comments: