Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I woke up and noticed, hey, my ears feel a little better. I could hardly believe meds would kick in that fast, but maybe the mind is a powerful healer and I really needed it to work fast.

I slept well and I even got a nap and am looking forward to a good night's sleep.

I didn't get near the laundry done that I had hoped to do, but I got some of it done. Now, it's just a matter of getting all that folded clean clothing out of the livingroom and put away.

Tomorrow, I take the kids to the waterpark. I called up Russell's best friend and we're heading out tomorrow after swim lessons. It's going to be an abominably long day for the kids, but that means they'll sleep on Friday morning, which means the drive up to see Grammy and Pop will be pleasant and involve less bickering, providing I get my damned car back.

The shop keeps telling me that I'll be getting my car and then today, I got told, probably by Friday.

Probably by Friday? Dude, I have reservations. And I'm not driving up there in a freaking tuna fish can compact. When I suggested that we should talk to the car rental place because I know they're booked as hell, the guy said we shouldn't "jump the gun." I called the car places and got myself hooked up. Jump this, butthead. *extended middle finger*

All car dealership guys are fuckerheads.

No comments: