Thursday, June 30, 2005

So today, was the waterpark extravaganza.

Fun, sunburns (despite copious amounts of sunscreen), fried foods, and soda was had by all.

And my damned antibiotics had me dashing to the bathroom, crapping my brains out in an effort to dislodge tiles via stench.

Heck, last night, Sarah came by and hey, I've farted with Sarah before. She's family. It's cool. But my farts were of the "what died in your duodenum?" variety and she was gasping for air and cursing my name. I kept apologizing profusely, because I really had made every effort to drop a bomb in the corner where it wouldn't harm anyone and I swear it followed me around like a little sibling.

I'm so tired, that if I didn't know by looking that my legs weren't actually jello, I think I'd believe I had lime jello floating with carrots and pineapple ambulating my body, if someone told me. I should be doing laundry, but there's that whole walking down the hall thing to the garage that seems to be keeping me from doing it.

I'm such a wimp.

No comments: