Wednesday, June 08, 2005

My surgery time and place have been changed. The doctor decided that my health issues merited going to the hospital rather than the closeby surgery center.

I'm also not getting surgery until late afternoon, so I get up and eat breakfast at 7 and then go into the hospital at 12 for an IV glucose drip and sit and wait all afternoon.

I'm upset because the rescheduling has made it so I won't get to see Russell before his big field trip. I may or may not get to see Genny depending on how long things take and how able Mike is to drive to the boonies to get her back into town, due to the late hour of the surgery. It also means I won't be home until late on Friday, if at all.

It makes me nervous that the doctor has changed the location to the hospital because she's concerned. It makes me wonder what the hell the labs showed.

I did my yoga today and am going to be working on making my throat chakra royal blue.

No comments: