Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Yeah, so after a week of antibiotics, the first ear infection is still there and now, the other ear is infected.

I'm taking a new medication. Dammit.

It's a medication that requires you take yogurt with active cultures, too. So tonight, I made fajitas with a lot of bell pepper and onions and dolloped some yogurt on with the lettuce and salsa. Good schtuff, Maynard.

I had Mike buy me mushrooms, so I can make myself breakfast quesadillas, which I can put on more yogurt and salsa.

The digestive disagreement between me and a penicillin derivative has already begun. I don't care how many generations removed it is from penicillin, it still gives me the runs. *sigh* I should have had yogurt earlier.

I'm probably going to buy some acidophilous milk tomorrow and drink some with each meal, so I have a chance of getting through this without a raging yeast infection and a completely thrashed colon. I'd just like to say for the record that all this health shit completely blows trout.

__

This weekend, we're going up to visit Mike's grandparents. Mostly because they need help with the store and because we want to see Mike's brother, we decided it would be a good idea. We also will be able to see fireworks at a neighboring town on Saturday night with the kids and be back on time on Monday to watch them from the hill with the kids.

I'm looking forward to the trip and I think we're going to enjoy it a great deal. His grandparents are kind and love to see the kids. The kids might get bored, so we'll bring some board games that they can play in the back of the store. Kevin already asked us to bring Stratego. I'll bring a few things for the kids, too.

No comments: