Monday, June 27, 2005

My throat is getting worse, rather than better. Very raw, very red, and the ear infection, while improved isn't gone. It's kind of maintaining things at a marginally better place than I was. I still feel like I'm talking around a golf ball in my throat.

I was given more antibiotics today of the same kind with the idea that maybe a few more days would do the trick, which they're not.

It's very frustrating.

I'm sick of being sick and not too thrilled about being wiped out tired. I'm too tired to do the stuff that I need to in the course of the day, though, which is difficult at best.

I'm seeing the doctor again tomorrow. I want to know if the meds I'm taking cover strep throat, because if not, I'd swear that's what I have.

I'd give my left nipple just to be able to yawn without crying out or wincing in pain.

No comments: