Saturday, June 25, 2005

Things I learned today:

  1. Elvin Bishop rocks!!!!!!

  2. 41 year old women with a recent knee surgery under their belt, should not tell their husbands that the shoes with the modest heels are "ok."

  3. Shoes with a modest heel are not okay for dancing in, if it's 1-3 months post op on your knee surgery.

  4. Dancing, much like bicycling, is something you never forget how to do, even barefoot.

  5. Even fat women in their 40's get hit on.

  6. Flashing your wedding ring several times, eventually gets their attention and the perverts back the fuck off.

  7. Husbands, who don't dance with their wives, should. Especially, if they're 6'7" and kind of brooding and dark looking.

  8. When my kids are counting their blessings at the dinner table in my absence, that they count their mom and dad's happiness as a blessing.

  9. Any restaurant with the name Ruby in it, is damned good.

  10. My husband and I need more dates.

No comments: