Friday, April 15, 2005

My knee was at an all-time explosive swollen size today. It hurt worse than ever.

I felt like a sad miserable whiny baby all day.

I've taken a lot of vicodan and I wish I could take more. I am so not waiting a damned week. The orthopedist is going to hear from me on Monday. Excrutiating pain is so not my thing.

We went to town and had pizza for dinner because I didn't want to cook and I wasn't feeling like more leftovers. That and icing my knee and all the vicodan weren't doing shit.

I know I'm bad off when crutches are a welcome relief.

Criminy.

So, Mel mentioned that maybe I should put up cabinets in the kitchen instead of shelving. It's a brilliant idea. It'd be expensive, but we could do it. I just need to see what is available and how much it would cost.

I'm too tired to write more. Going to bed.

No comments: