Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I drove all damned day with Mike dealing with trying to get his fucking flat tire handled and my knee is swollen up like a freaking balloon.

The tire center at Walmart sucks baboon balls. They said at 10AM it would be an hour. At 12, they hadn't even pulled the car in and had actually pulled someone else's car who arrived LATER than we did ahead of our car. Bastards! Then they had the GALL to call Mike at 4PM to say that his car was finally ready.

I wanted to take it to Costco SOOOO bad, but the stupid man I married didn't want to move to a different location.

I have dental appointments tomorrow with kids, so I am going to town once. I blew off Russell's PT appointment because there's no way I can go back and forth between the two major towns again, like today, where I did it. Three. Fucking. Times.

My food, despite, my driving, was pretty good. I had a scrambled on teflon egg (not much oil used to cook it), a cup of non fat sugar free yogurt, and a slice of whole wheat toast. For lunch, I had a grilled chicken sandwich from Wendy's and a salad. For snack, I ate pretzels and cashews (about 6-8 pretzels and a tablespoon and a half of whole cashews). For dinner, we had spaghetti, and I snorfed on salad again, but laid low on the spaghetti seconds. I had a smaller portion of spaghetti and just a small seconds, so I ate about a third of what I did last night, thank GOD.

I'm damned tired and the stupid vicodan isn't doing much. Cussing, in my current state feels really fucking terrific. Fuck that. Screw this.

Eat. Shit. And. Die. Walmart. Tire. Center.

1 hour does not equate to 6 hours of my time -- you money grubbing fuckerheads.

No comments: