Tuesday, April 12, 2005

I took my vicodan. I took my anti-inflammatory. My fucking knee hurts today and I didn't do a whole lot, but nonetheless, it hurts like hell. It's weird because it's actually not that bad to walk on, believe it or not. It hurts just sitting there.

I don't get it.

Today, I did good on the food all the way until dinner which was so damned good, I ate seconds, but even my kids ate seconds, which if you know my no-butt children means it was really good eating! It was whole wheat spaghetti loaded with spinach, mushrooms, and chicken sausage -- the sausage is low-fat, actually, so still a low-fat meal. I also had this kickbutt salad that we get at costco that I could literally snorf til I was dead. The dressing is some kind of vinagrette with some kind of almonds, craisins, and cheese. I ignored the cheese baggy and sprinkled the other things on the salad and snorfed.

I had my fruit and lowfat cottage cheese. At lunch, I had a grilled chicken sandwich with a salad with dressing on the side, so I could control the fat. It came with fries, so I ate 6 and then set the plate aside and asked the waitress to clear it. I had my snack of pretzels and cashews. I had my sketti dinner. I didn't feel hungry at all today and that was awesome, too.

I did my yoga and all. I'm not sure about getting to the upper body workout stuff this week because Mike's car got a flat, so we're going to have to do some schedule juggling to make things work. I think Mike's going to take Russell to PT and run an errand in town while he's there and then drive to where the car is and get the tire changed. This means I will not be able to work out tomorrow morning, which was one of my two times this week. Then because Genny has dance, he'll bring me my car back, and I'll take her to dance. The only way I see around this is if I can get to the gym on the weekend. If not, I could just plan to go the once this week and go three times next week.

I think that schedule juggling should count as exercise.

No comments: