Wednesday, April 13, 2005

It's 4AM and the wind is buffeting the house, so the house is creaking a little, so it's creepy. Add to that that I'm upset that I overate at dinner, and the Insomnia Monster is eating at me.

There's not much I can do about it at 4AM with my knee screaming, but I still am pissed off.

Tis better to be pissed off than pissed on, however, the pissiness remains.

I'm going to see if I can get Tibby to watch Genny at dance and then see if I can sneak to the pool. I was so tired tonight that I fell asleep before my yoga, but then I did it before I got up for the last pee break and then downed a glass of water for the toxin excretion, now in progress, according to my yoga teacher. I've been having sputum junk, which is frankly what you'd expect during the allergy season, aka spring, and also from the opening up of all the cracks and crevices of my lungs from the yoga.

My brain is in overdrive -- I need to remember all this stuff later this morning, but I know that waking up is NOT going to be something I'll be fond of at 7AM, especially when I don't HAVE to be up because Mike is doing kids.

My eyes are starting to dry out and hurt and I can't stop yawning. Going back to bed.

No comments: