Wednesday, April 27, 2005

My knee hurts. A lot.

Getting my freakin' wheelchair is a clusterfuck of gi-normous proportions. I don't want to even go into how little I think of Lin-fucking-care and the nasty bitch Sh3lby who's a freakazoid incompetent jerk.

I finally called the insurance company and whined a great deal and asked for help, which I got. To my credit however, the insurance company person thought Sh3lby was a bitch, too.

Hah, Sh3lby!

Bitch!

__

So at the diabetes education center I knew everything already. I just need to actually eat the snacks I bring with me. I need to be sure I get an afternoon snack I can live with. I need to keep up the exercise. Everyone says I'm stressed out, so I'm going to do a Reiki class in a few weeks and see if that helps. If it does, I am going to keep doing that.

I figure it'd be worth 5 hours, just to focus on myself instead of doing stuff for everyone else, which has been my problem lately.

I also thought briefly tonight on the drive home about how it would be nice to live in town because I wouldn't have to drive a half hour to get to anything. I often feel like I spend the day driving. I'd hate to give up my view of the sun setting on the mountains on a nightly basis.

No comments: