Friday, September 13, 2002

So, yesterday, after the doctor's appointment, I went to my friend, L's house. I told her what the doctor told me and burst into tears and hugged her. She hauled me to the 7-11 with her, us talking the whole time about how my job sucks and how I need something better. I was supposed to go back to work, but I guess I was feeling like there wasn't much to look forward to, so I blew that off and we hung out.

And she showed me the baby bunnies. Her bunnies are handled so much that I picked one up and held it in my hand and pet it the whole time we were talking and it simply sat in my hand and let me. I wasn't sure if it was just tolerating me or what, but when I tried to put it back in the cage, it didn't want to get out of my hand. So next week, when he's old enough to leave his mommy, I'm going to have a bunny. His name is Serenity because I need that in my life. I'm going to go to the feed store in the next town and get good wire to line the now empty cat cage and get a bunny bottle and some bunny food. I'm sure Angiekitty is going to blow a jealousy fit, because I can hold him without my throat closing up, and I'm hoping to kittybox train him so I can have him in the house. Crazy, I know.

There's too much going on right now. I'm so terribly busy and overwhelmed. I am going to put my balance back in though. I'm praying that God helps us make the money work, so I can be healthy.

No comments: