Monday, September 16, 2002

I am so braindead sometimes. I left my damned VB book at home, so I can't quiz myself on the questions at the end of the chapters over lunch like I planned. I actually did work on programming last night. I got the GUI (graphical user interface) pretty done so all the textboxes, graphics and formatting is done, but of course, there's no programming behind it. I'm going to have to work on that tonight. Mike's work is slow, so he's blowing off work at 12 and going home to get my book and then joining me for lunch.

I love that man.

Oh, and oddly enough, I say I should documenting my job and low and behold, my boss sent me an email saying I should document my job and meet with him to review it. He's actually going to get on our system and use it. I find it amazing. Wonders will never cease.

I am hoping I will be out of here before I have to implement squat though. We'll see what God brings.

And I know it's bad, but my friend, Sue said she might be coming state side from Hawaii and I feel bad she's bummed, but mostly, I got all selfish and excited at the prospect of her being a bit closer. I've got her box and two others at home waiting to be mailed to their expectant recipients. I need to make a special run to a special store to get her something and I have yet to get there with my crazy schedule. You have to understand that I am working on Ruby Time in that her birthday was September 1.

*sigh*

At least we didn't have to go to the in-laws.

No comments: