Tuesday, September 24, 2002

I had an interview today at Mike's company in his department. I don't know how it went mostly because I was worrying about how I answered the various questions. I finally went the honest route, which probably makes me the dumbest person on earth, but one of the biggest reasons I want the job I ended up applying for was because I'd get to work near Mike and see him more. And that's what he wants, too. So that's what I told them. Yes, I realize that it's beneath my current skill level, but it'd be in the same building as my best buddy, so amazingly enough, I'd be OK with that. And what they didn't pay me, I would get back in carpool savings, I'd guess.

I probably blew the interview, but it's all learning curve, I tell ya.

I'm in my VB class and just learned while a "select case" statement is a hundred times better than "if then" and I felt like a big stupid buffoon for not getting it sooner.

Pfft.

No comments: