Thursday, September 30, 2004

Mike was home at 6PM tonight. It was positively miraculous. This is the man that is typically gone from 8AM til 1130PM for the past month.

I was stuffing turkey enchiladas in the kitchen and he walked in and said,"Hey, baby."

I kind of stood there sputtering. "What happened?"

He shrugged,"I think I'm done."

Then he grabbed my butt and kissed my neck. The things that you miss. I swear.

We've already necked all over the kitchen, snuggled on the bed, and fondled each other a few times. Cute enough to make even the most strong-stomached person a bit nauseous, huh?

I can't believe the night that I make enchiladas, is the night he managed to come home. What's up with that? Last night, we had spaghetti - slightly tampered with from the can over left over noodles. The night before was Taco bell.

He claims he could smell it from work. He might just get sex for comments like that.

No comments: