Friday, October 01, 2004

I got pulled over. I never get pulled over for the usual -- speeding. Not that I don't speed. Trust me, I speed sometimes. When I don't have the kids in the car or anyone else, I drive like a madwoman, although much less so with age and judgement.

However, I always get pulled over for some kind of stupid, unsafe turn. Today, that was the case. I have an unregistered vehicle, but I only got a warning for that. I got the ticket for making an unsafe left turn across the four lane highway.

It's one of those things that EVERYONE does. It's referred to as the suicide lane. They really need a light there, but instead they have cops ticketing people In frustration, after he gave me the ticket, I asked him,"How are you suppposed to get out of there? It's so frustrating!"

It's only $140 and if I go to court I'll probably get something less significant, but yeesh.

No comments: