Sunday, October 31, 2004

For Halloween, I did the candy handing out. Mike and Russell dressed as ninjas and Genny, my princess of all that is pastel, was a pink flamingo ("Amingo") because she got fixated on that color and just HAD to wear it. I usually costume up, but this year, I just wore a Halloweeny t-shirt, had my usual scary hair, and a dirty house. That was scary enough without a mask, I think.




Work is hard.

I am thinking that I will only be working until we leave for Florida. I like the place and the people, but I do not think I'd like to be an office lacky indefinitely, I'm also not organized enough to enjoy it. I can do it, but I'd rather be home sewing.

Mike says we should wait until we see what his raise is. I'd really appreciate it, if his company would finally bring up reviews, so we could find out what's up on that score. We could really use the pay increase retroactively, in fact. And I would like to make a decision as to whether or not I'm going to continue doing all the shit I do making as much shit-for-wages as I do.

Mostly, I'd just like to sleep -- delicious, luscious, scrumptious napping under warm blankets in the wintry night.

I'm also worried about getting my incompletes made up, which will be well nigh on impossible to do while I'm working. I'd need a week of NOT working to do them. I'm thinking maybe I can work it out to get most of the stuff done on Thanksgiving weekend, though that's cutting it close and I realistically need to do my research well before that.




No comments: