Tuesday, January 06, 2009

So it's not a resolution, it's kind of more that the holidays are over, so I am determined to lose weight because I'm out of excuses.

A work schedule will help me stay organized. I can restrict what food I bring with me. I can give myself the snacks I need and control that. I can go to the club to work out before I work, so it won't impede family time.

I know when I am not going to work, I need a back up plan I can do at home, so I ordered videos for bad knees and sit-down workouts, so I can maintain the metabolic gains from the club.

My evil plan is to adhere to that.

I've changed my breakfast to my cottage cheese fruit and low fat quesadilla thing. I figure if I do that most of the time, I'll be ok. For one, I get dairy out of it and for another, I keep my sugars good. The problem is that I run out of fuel, so my coffee breaks will have to include an appropriate snack like crackers and cheese or a tablespoon of almond butter.

I've given up on walking because when walking, my back is soooo bad that I have to stop, stretch, and resume walking a few steps and keep going. I get exercise, but it's insane and excrutiating which removes it from being even vaguely motivating.

We're also considering a Wii fit.

So I'm tracking things. I'm setting up an excel sheet and tracking it.

No comments: