Thursday, January 08, 2009

So lifestyle changes -- those small slides that lead to 10lbs gained in a year can also lead to small personal gains.

In my kids' group we are discussing what small changes we can make to improve our diet and exercise. One of my big ones is my breakfast change.

Yesterday, I had the worst asthma attack I've had in ages. It occurred to me that I wasn't sure if I'd taken my singulair recently. I was exhausted from the attack, so I fell asleep about 930 on the bed and with a few small breaks, I slept through until about 830. So I got up early and took my meds.

I'm sure it also helped that another choice I made yesterday while out, was to order a big salad and nail most of it, so I ate less pizza, so this morning, I woke up hungry and at a good fasting sugar.

This morning, I took my singulair and added it to all my days in my pill planner. I'm also going to take a dose of advair. Hopefully, I'll have a better asthma day!

No comments: