Thursday, January 15, 2009

Work isn't hard material to learn during my training period. I am finding that it's just grueling to be accustomed to 8 hours a day and walking on cement floors. While the walking isn't the majority of the job, it's the long walks to the cafeteria and bathrooms at the moment that end up hurting. My knee is enormous and excrutiatingly painful.

Last night, I took my first vicodan for agony in a long time and to some degree, that felt like a failure.

Until I get better adjusted to the hours and energy involved, I'm not doing the club. My hope is to start next week. I'm starting next week with that -- probably just a couple days a week. I may even go this weekend once -- just to test the waters, so to speak.

I like having a schedule and it's working for my sugars, too. It also helps me organize my food, which helps my liver function better. I think it's helping me suffer through this adjustment period better, too.

Dinner was hash and had a bit more oil than I should realistically eat. That diet change means I'm a gassy mess at the moment. I have a small classroom and I sit farthest from the door. That should be big fun. :P

Returning to my lowfat diet will be justified and welcome.

No comments: