Thursday, January 22, 2009

Lately, my life has been a really sick and wrong cocktail of coffee and caffeinated diet sodas throughout the day at work. Then I switch to water. Then I go home. I eat my dinner.

I try to handle stuff for the house -- giving Mike a list of crap to do and making calls as I can and stuff. Tonight, I tracked down more of the stealing my credit card info crap on our bank account. 20 minutes on hold to get transferred to another number and left on hold for another 15 minutes and so on. I was not amused.

Then, I drink my tummy drink and go to bed.

I wake up panicking like a freak in the wee hours of the night, take a xanax and a melatonin, and I go back to bed. It's kind of sad and it's where I'm at, so I'm just living with that. The money is scaring the shit out of me.

For some reason, my knee has been tons better this week. I have no idea why. Last week, I thought I was going to die of arthritis of the knee. However, I still can't walk much more than 200 feet at a time without my back starting to scream.

I took my xanax and melatonin early. I'm hoping the tummy meds don't take too much of it away from my bloodstream. Maybe I can skip the panicky wake up in the middle of the night.

What?! You know it could soo happen.

No comments: