Monday, October 03, 2005

After such a productive weekend, today by comparison seemed like a total blowout.

I heard Genny get up around 8 and decided I'd just lay there until she came in. Well, I fell sound asleep until she woke me up at 1030. Bad mommy.

So I got her to LaDawn's by 1130. Then headed up to the big town to have lunch with Mike. After lunch, I made a run at Walmart and then to the school to pick up Russell and take him to yoga. After yoga class, I drove him to the school for cross-country practice, waited for him to finish and then lead his team in stretching. Then I stopped at the pharmacy to pick up meds and then drove his teammate home, picked up Genny, and then came home. I no sooner had walked in the door, emptying the car as I went, then the Schwann's guy came. I was thinking about how much I didn't want to cook, so I bought blackened chicken alfredo, put some brown and serve garlic baguettes in the oven and steamed up some broccoli to toss in the alfredo.

Tonight, I framed and hung two Star Wars posters that I found at Walmart for Russell; one Jedi and one Sith. He enjoyed looking them a lot less than he liked his new Xmen game, but he seemed to appreciate them as much as he could in the face of his new game.

Twelve year olds!

No comments: