Monday, August 09, 2004

I'm starting to look for part-time temp work. The bitch is that everyone wants full-time, and with my skillset, I know they will want me BAD around here.

I know too much. At least if I were in the CIA, I could get killed for it, but here, I'll have to set boundaries for myself that will allow me to continue to work without working more than I wanna.

The thing is that I don't know if I can handle office work. The wardrobe alone would make me nauseous. The idea of having to wear pants in summer, much less NYLONS EVER, makes me want to screech and run out of the room.

I've got a couple cute skirts, but what I really need is cute pants. I love dresses -- hate nylons and shaving, so I'm stuck wearing pants with my comfy shoes and cotton socks.

I don't know if I'll be ready for this, but I'm gonna give it a whirl and if I still feel like shit, I'll ditch it until I feel human and put up with the lowered income.

No comments: