Monday, August 23, 2004

Hot damn, my sugars are normalizing. Jumping Jesusfreak on a Pogostick, baby!

I tested a couple hours after I ate breakfast and lunch and had a 107 and 109, respectively. While I had a nap this afternoon, I feel a lot better. I got more done today and I actually *made* lunch for the kids this afternoon.

Genny's got a cold, poor thing. She's been sleeping for the past 4 hours. She's slept through four phone calls and the wind pummeling the house. I figure I'll send Mike in to wake her up when he comes home in about 10 minutes.

I'm doing laundry and not forgetting about it. I remembered to put clothes away, I went to the garden and picked produce, I made my phone calls, and generally, did ok. I also went to the neighbors and made sure the house was in order and the horses had water. Tomorrow morning, I have to get up and do the budget. There's a lot of money I've got to account for, which should be interesting.

*sigh*

At least if I'm cooking meals at home, I won't be spending money on going out and that's a good thing. Particularly, if I'm feeling better, I will be able to think beyond the next inhalation of air, which frankly has been extremely difficult this summer.

Sucks to be this tired and still having what I need to get done hanging over me all the time, but it sincerely rocks that I don't feel so much like crap and I am beginning to feel like I am catching up.



No comments: