Thursday, November 14, 2002

800 millgrams of ibuprofen and I'll be your best friend. I'm an advil slut. I know I have arms, because I can see them, but dude, I can't feel them and I tell you, that's a good thing because my wrist and joints ache in my left hand so much, I wish someone would remove my hand and replace it with a pretty bionic one, like they did for Luke Skywalker when Darth cut off his arm.

I've got two rows of 10 done on my quilt. I am going to have to go to quilting class somewhat shamefaced because we are moving to borders tonight, but I am afraid to do more rows because my 9 patches in some instances aren't EVEN close! I did talk to the grant writing teacher though and I can use my quilt as my project, so two birds with one stone. Not only do I get through quilting class, but I get through grant writing, too. Nevermind that there's a baby whose getting lots of prayers and then will have this warm pretty quilt when it's all said and done besides all that. Of course the nine patches might not line up perfectly, but after finishing 43 of 49, I'm feeling a little 9 patched out.

Well, I have to go pick up the monkey and pizza and get everyone ready to get the hell out of here tonight, because while I will be quilting, Genny will be with Daddy at Boy Scouts and I don't expect that will be pretty. I fully expect to find Mike passed out in the recliner when I come home tonight.



No comments: