Monday, July 25, 2005

This is a cussing entry. If you don't like cussing or are too delicate to handle it, just go some place else or read one of my old entries that doesn't have this warning.

After all the fucking work we did on the house, the stupid fuckerhead appraiser appraised us using comparables of the most godforsaken pieces of shit houses in the entire valley. He selected one particularly lovely hellhole, which was a modular pink peeling paint house on foundation with a tattered nasty roof, completely surrounded with badly done chainlink for that comp and probably a third again the size of ours. Also far away from our neighborhood, so thus, NOT comparable to OUR house.

Did he select the house that was just down the road on the same street? Why no. The fucking moron did not do that. Did he take the worst comps he could possibly find and use those? Apparently, so. Did he select square footage for the worst houses in the whole valley? Why yes, he did.

I'm constructing a gallows in the back yard because I'm going to hang that stupid motherfucker until he's dead.

The bank was all ready to go with his crappy appraisal and I said: I. DON'T. THINK. SO.

Lowballing me at more than $30K below what is appropriate ain't gonna fly and heads will roll, if they try to make this penguin fly.

I'm going to kick some serious ass and if at the end, I'm not where we think we should be, I'm going to kick more ass and go with a different bank, even if that means I go back to work.

Fuck this.

No comments: