Saturday, July 30, 2005

I am kind of feeling like a slug. I don't even know why. My sugars were fine, but I think this long stressful week of sleeplessness finally caught up with me.

I napped for about 2 hours this afternoon, after only being up for a couple hours. I am still having trouble moving.

Well, I guess, it would be fair to guess, that I might be wildly depressed, too. Money is so stressful and the biopsy results are coming and I just have a bad feeling about them. I've also had mild cramping and things -- either from the procedure, my hormone pills, or just generally experiencing being a woman.

We're meeting with a new loan person on Tuesday evening. I suspect she'll be offering us much nicer loans. She explained to me how our type of loan is a bad idea for us. It was the explanation that the dumbass brokers had never bothered with. She also said that she could get us a loan at a decent percentage for the long term. It made me feel relieved. She also explained that the reason we were getting such a crappy offer from the current place is that they are a sub-prime lender not because our credit was bad.

It was very depressing overall to realize just how ignorant I'd been and how much shit I'd gone through to get such a crappy loan and the papers we nearly signed for yet another crappy loan. *sigh*

Yesterday morning, at about 4AM, I sat bolt upright in bed. I'd been praying for days for God to show me why I had misgivings. I'd been so caught up in dealing with the appraisal that I hadn't paid attention to the actual loan. I finally realized we'd be paying nearly $17K for a loan that gave us all of $50K more and nearly doubled our current payment. When I explained it like that to Mike, we both about passed out. I started making calls to get help and we did. I just felt rather stupid and ignorant afterwards, but thankful for the good results of prayer.

We both just know so little and I'm actually feeling more hopeful with the new gal. She's a recommendation from my Shaman realtor who helped us buy this house. I'm learning how to do this. I guess I just feel rather braindead. It probably doesn't help that I'm worried about the displasia stuff.

No comments: