Monday, July 18, 2005

Genny and I cleaned a particularly filthy corner of my bedroom today. It seems fair, as I had to help her clean all of the corners in her insanely crapped up room. I was actually surprised I got a corner clean.

The laundry still beckons and the kitchen is inching ever closer to some semblance of clean. It's just so fucking hot -- even with the cooler on. I would give my left nipple to have a small air conditioning unit in my bedroom and in the kitchen. Hell, I'm not using my left nipple in this heat -- it's too damned hot to "nip out." We've actually broken a record for the most consecutive days over 100 here. Last night's low temperature, was the highest low recorded. I know it's only a few freaking weeks a year, but DUDE, I want air conditioned comfort because the swamp cooler isn't cutting it.

---

I finished the Harry Potter book and I have to say that the ending was very unsatisfactory. It seemed like she was looking for a way to end it and couldn't do it gracefully. I was sorely disappointed in the ending, but enjoyed the first 400 pages of the book. I felt like the last 50 odd pages were not as well-woven as the other books had been and were really awkward.

---

The stuff my husband finds on the internet. I tell you. I've been laughing so hard that I think I peed myself. You must read the comments. Not to mention that the name of the vehicle is apparently a hip and happening term for a woman's butt, according to Dave Chappelle.

No comments: