Saturday, May 14, 2005

Today was Genny's birthday party and we had a lot of people and it was lots of fun for everyone.

Buy 20 squirt guns, fill a fish pond with water and about 20 plastic fish (hang plastic fish poles on the fence with a net), turn the sprinkler on, and it's instant party. Just add water -- it's easier than brownies from a mix, and while you may have to grease up children with sunblock, you don't have to grease the pan.

I'm too sunburned to say much more than that, but wow! Way fun!

The best part was hanging with Mel and Dan.

I'm hitting the hay nearly comatose with exhaustion.

Leann said accusingly,"You probably did too much today, didn't you?" I giggled and said,"Yes, I did, but my house is really clean!"

There's a moral in there somewhere, I'm sure. I'm just too tired to figure it out.

No comments: