Tuesday, May 17, 2005

I've been so harried lately.

Russell's struggling again with school assignments getting turned in and done and I'm just beside myself. I don't know how to get him to get them in. It's clear that if he doesn't wanna, it ain't gonna happen, but I know he wants to and simpy isn't. I don't know how to fix that. I've decided to ground him off electronics until things improve to keep the distractions down, but he's so lost! They had said he could be signed off on homework, but he's got so damned much of it, that it's hard to sign it all off!

I don't know what to do. We're going to talk with the psychiatrist tomorrow. I think meds might help, but some of that is Russell is lost in there. I also think that the IEP isn't working for him and we may have to make adjustments he isn't going to like in order to have school work for him.

__

Okay, on another totally unrelated note. Mike's birthday is tomorrow. I've gotten him a few things, but for fun, I asked him what he wants for his birthday. (I had to ask. What was I thinking?)

He told me he wants Thing fists. They make "kkkkk--sshshhh" noises. So do the feet. He said,"You know they make Thing condoms?" I said,"Oh, no!"

"Kkkkk-ssshhsshh! It's clobbering time!"

Nevertheless, I have sworn off ever having sex with him again. If he was the bionic man, that'd be different.

No comments: