Friday, May 20, 2005

I got my summer haircut. This haircut is the ultimate tease to lesbians -- it's butch short. It's a makes-you-wonder haircut. It isn't the mullet I got a few years ago that had a lesbian at the cricket payment center giving me the come hither look, but very butch, according to Mike. The only thing that sucked about it at all for me is that you really could see all my evil gray hair in the back. I got me my box o' youth, i.e., L'oreal, and I am going flaming redhead, baby.

Mike likes to play with my hair when it's longer, but it really gets on my nerves to have it so long. He also likes the butch look because it kind of feeds into his screwin' a lesbian fantasy. All men have it, Mel and I have decided. In my case, he gets the look and feel of a lesbian, but the hot and heavy lovemaking of a raging heterosexual.

I like it this short, particularly for swimming because you just can't fuck it up. Also, in the extreme heat that we have here in summer, it's nice to have short hair. It could be windier than heck, but my hair would look perfect. I don't have to protect it from getting wet or anything else. I can wear a hat and I won't have hat head.

By fall, it'll be a winter length I can live with for the colder months. Everyone always chastizes me for cutting it like this saying that it looks better longer, but I like this better, so "pbbbt!"

No comments: