Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Yoga is the bomb.

Russell and I tried out yoga today.

Russell, the inflexible boy, was shown by the yoga teacher a position, she claimed it had taken her 26 years to be able to do, smiled and pulled his legs up in the lotus position. I hardly think that's fair at all.

I actually had an hour with reduced chest pain, but it hurts like hell again and while I tried to assume the assisted fish pose, it was to no avail. I was all propped up on pillows and it helped for a bit and I felt much more relaxed and everything, just that the bronchitis is really embedded and I'm not so sure that the antibiotics are helping tons. If I don't start experiencing improvement, I'm going to take the prednisone, take the insulin and just suck it up.

I'm hoping that riding in the car most of tomorrow will give me an opportunity to rest and relax. I busted my hump today doing laundry and running errands. However, clothes are washed, bags are packed, and the house looks like a laundry bomb went off in the livingroom, but thankfully, it's all clean!

No comments: