Thursday, March 17, 2005

All the stress of Russell's botox and Mike's tooth took it's toll.

I haven't slept well the past couple nights and yesterday, I woke out of bed with a gigantic back crick that makes me want to own a hot tub like NOW. My shoulders were so bad yesterday that I begged Mike NOT to rub them. I slept on a balled up pair of socks last night to try to slide the worry rib back, but that didn't help tons.

Russell is walking around differently -- his heels are already showing signs of relaxing. Mike's tooth?

Yeah...it's gross. So be warned.

Saturday night, Mike's gum had a gigantic zit. We were instructed after a call to the dentist to drain said zit and I ran to town to get antibiotics and vicodan. I sent Mike into the bathroom with one of my diabetic finger poker needles because it's sharper than heck and sterile. He came into the room looking all sheepish and asked if I'd do it because it hurts so much that he couldn't bring himself to do it. I laid across him, made him promise not to smack me involuntarily, and got that sucker. Weirdly enough, he didn't feel it at all!

Yuck! I told him that pays him back for childbirth. Yesterday, he had the root canal with medicine dropped in and he goes back in a few weeks to fix it all.

My back is a bit better tonight, but 800 mg of ibuprofen is barely making a dent, so I'm thinking seriously about begging Mike for a vicodan to sleep with, just to get the pain to subside while I'm sleeping, so the swelling can go down in my neck, shoulders, and back.

No comments: