Friday, March 18, 2005

One vicodan later, my agony is gone and is replaced with sore spots -- a much better place!

Genny's got a bad cold. I kind of heard it brewing last night, told Mike to crank up the vaporizer and today, she sounds like she's coughing up a raptor. I fully expect feathers to come out of her mouth -- she's thick with it. I'm getting her at noon, already told her I'd throw her in bed, so she could recover, and I feel really really guilty, because I'd have liked to keep her home, but I know she loves school, even when she's sick and I really need to get about an hour longer of make-up sleep.

Basically, this means I have three hours to make some sense of the jumble that is my house and try to fix the shelves, though my shoulders are still achy, so I'm considering blowing that off. I should do floors. I should also be a beautiful princess with handsome masseuses massaging me at whim.

Shoulda. Woulda. Coulda.

No comments: