Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Well, I have a draft of a post that was actually kind of nice and then blogger won't give it back to me and it's late, so maybe some day, I'll actually get around to editing it and putting it here. It involves the shelves I spent the week working on and braining my husband with a fry pan after he screwed up said shelves by doing something stupid involving a jig saw.

Russ's thing is tomorrow and it just has me up worrying. I worry that I'm just not going to be able to keep at all the stuff I should be to keep on top of his appointments. As it is, I'm already booked like hell because I have stuff I told Mel I'd do for her, plus appointments for Leann, Genny, and Mike.

Mike's got to have a root canal on Wednesday, which essentially puts our savings to work -- $1100 gone! Kiss and wave bye-bye! Buh-bye! We'll get most of it back in our flexible spending account(FSA), but that means there's nothing left in there, which is kind of scary. We'd hoped it would scoot us through the year. To have used it up by Mid-April is kind of scary. It also means that we better get back the rest of the money we're paying out for daycare come Christmas and that we can't run anything up right now until things improve. It also means that we can feel pretty comfortable about increasing the limit in the FSA come next year.

I'm yawning, so I'm officially tired. I have to get up in 4.5 hours, so off to bed I go.

No comments: