Monday, June 28, 2004

Today, I feel kind of odd -- I've been explaining it like this. I feel like I stayed up all night -- got a couple hours of sleep. Did what I had to, then came home and took a nap in the afternoon and if I get one good night's sleep, that I'll be recovered.

Only, I'm hearing I might NOT get the CPAP today and that about kills me. They have to finish up the report and get it over to the company before insurance will approve it. Bastard insurance companies.

I'm putting the children into Vacation Bible School through LaDawn's church. I think VBS is one of the neater things about summer and I remember my own experiences with a certain fondness. The activities can be a little hokey, but I'm so excited at the prospect. LaDawn's church is doing it with a "rap" bent. Try not to roll your eyes as fast as I did....try hard. Frankly, the theme was worth it just to see LaDawn wearing natty hair, heavy neck bling-bling, and a pink nose ring hoop, complete with an Oakland Raiders' baseball cap. You just can't beat entertainment like that with a stick, baby.

I have to shower up, drag the kids through walmart for such delicacies as toilet paper and a swivel swiffer. I'm tired, but it's different. It's like "I earned it tired" not like "swirling uncontrollably into the sun" tired.

No comments: