Friday, June 11, 2004

I am way lucky.

I have a really wonderful husband who loves me and treats me like a queen. He doesn't hurt me or my kids. He's a good guy. He puts up with my mood swings. When it was determined that having kids was too much risk, he got a vasectomy -- no questions asked.

When I turn him down for sex, he doesn't give me a hard time about it and we make up for it later. He doesn't sleep around on me.He chases me around the house, hugging and kissing on me for hours, as some kind of prolonged foreplay. He helps me out when I feel lousy and pitches in on everything.

He's a truly wonderful father. Where I lose my patience, he bends over, hugs and kisses them and he'll play games with them when I'm busy cooking or doing laundry.

And in case anyone is interested -- he has a really nice younger brother -- he's really cute, too -- just went into the Navy, so he's got a uniform. :)

I'm lucky I have such a good life. I sure paid my dues to get here, but I am way lucky.


No comments: