Friday, March 26, 2004

Winter came back today and beat up spring. More snow on the mountains. Spring is supposed to make an amazing comeback and pants winter. In the meantime, my window is cold.

I'm really, really tired.

I've got 40 papers to correct, a CD to create, a form to create, a paper to write a draft of, and my allergies and asthma are kicking my ass.

On the plus side, today, I made headway on the CD, three loads of laundry, and dinner got cooked last night, so it's just reheatable tonight.

I was supposed to do an observation today, but LaDawn was sick, so I left her alone. I should have done it anyway, but I don't want her disease. Mike said he was queasy and I refused to smooch him. I have a root canal on Tuesday. I can't afford to be sick.

Amped and tired. I'm sooo weird.



No comments: