Saturday, March 20, 2004

So, I know the oven repair guy is coming today and we got told yesterday to expect him late because despite the fact that we had a "morning" appointment, we were number eight on a list of 18. So I'm thinking about dinner time, you know?

He called at 11 and said within about 45 minutes.

I've been a raving lunatic because I expected I had all leisurely danged day to clean the house, so he didn't report us to the health department and well, we don't.

Mike showered and then finished the mopping. I had Russell vacuum twice (poor kid!) and kept sending Genny outside to play so she wouldn't muck anything up.

Oh, and I'm sitting here half dressed (try not to imagine -- you'll make yourself ill) typing this, wondering if the noises I'm hearing in the kitchen are the guy or Mike finishing the floors.

(PLEASEOHPLEASELETITBEMIKE)




And dude -- I'm finding fleece for $2-4 a yard on sale at various places and making quick blankets for Genny's preschool. I've got to get to the other ones, but I think I'm going to end up waiting til May, as I'm up to my butt in papers this month and work and stuff like that.

Must. Flee. This. Place.

No comments: