Wednesday, March 10, 2004

I had a mid-term today and well, you know me. I studied my fool head off, but most particularly, I found a website of the publisher of the book that had a bunch of multiple choice, short-answer, and true-false questions for each chapter. Apparently, the professor found the same site because 75% of the questions on the test were from that website -- word for word.

Score!

And I hadn't read all the text.

BAD graduate student! BADDDDD!

Hee! Nonetheless, my 4-7 class was done by 450! You still needed to scrape the char off me and call me toast, however. I'm still doing that insane insomnia thing. Ambien, schmambien.

If I were someone else watching me, I'd say I needed to get laid. And I'd be right. Too much stress is bad. Too much sex is rarely bad, not to mention badly rare.

Where did I leave that hubbins?

No comments: