Monday, April 14, 2003

So now we are waiting to hear that the money is where it is supposed to and that they have recorded our deed. We have the U-Haul half-filled in the front yard and that's just the house stuff. We have a garage full of crap, too. Ladawn is helping me clean. The kids' bathroom is spotless from her efforts. Our bathroom is about halfway. We have cleaned and washed all the bedroom windows.

Genny misses all her toys and I feel sorry for her. Russell was doing okay and then when he came home to his empty room he seemed sad. Change causes upset, I guess.

I got all my paint selected and mixed today. I bought some retail and bought some on sale. Tomorrow, between packing and everything, I'm hoping to get some of the masking done. The paint guy said the paint should be dry enough within a couple hours depending on how thick we coat it. At the paint store, though, I had some guy about Mike's age, a really cute Latino guy hitting on me a little. It was weird, because I used to feel complimented by stuff like that and I just felt creeped out a bit.

Genny's getting her pink room, I'm getting a green room, Russell is getting beige and yellow, the kitchen will be light orange with a dark feathered glaze, the livingroom will be pale yellow. The bathrooms, I'm still making my mind up about, but I'll take pictures when we're done.

I got my ten page paper done on time, which was rather astounding. I didn't get my lab done, but some day soon, I'm sure.

Everything hurts, so I'm going to bed.



No comments: