Sunday, April 27, 2003

I'm supposed to be working on the ESL paper, but I am faced with a clueless moment...is case work the same as writing process? I dunno. I don't care, and I need to care for about 3 more pages.

It's 1030 and I'm at the computer lab and freaking out about walking to my car at midnight. I'm old and female and that whole "Take Back the Night" thing only works when you're walking with others. I feel very apart as most of the students in the lab are about half my age.

I supposed that's enough distraction, so I'm back to beat my head on my original thought line about how process writing is antithetical to multiculturalism and is a perfectly lousy way to teach ESL students how to write, though I think you can have it both ways, but I can certainly see how project work is also very useful.

No comments: