Thursday, April 24, 2003

Genny's room is nearly painted -- except for a couple of small spots under the tape. She was thrilled to see that it was pink. There was a lot of hunter green on the top of the room and on one wall, so I had to run to town to buy one more bucket of paint because even with the primer I had to use two coats. It's all done, thank GOD!

I don't think I'll be able to get to my room this weekend. I think it will depend on Mike's willingness to prep the room while I work on my paper for my ESL class and come up with a unit to teach. I picked colors for my bedroom at least, but I have to make one more stinking trip to town to get one of the colors because they didn't have the base they needed for the one I needed them to mix. I found one color in the Oops! pile and because I've been there so damned much, the guy gave it to me free.

Lately, I've been loving my doctor because he prescribed some vioxx for the agony. After painting all day, everything aches, but mostly my right shoulder is pinched and sore. Well, and I fall asleep in my chair.

I'm just pitiful is all, but lord, I'm well-decorated and drugged, oh and covered in three different colors of paint.

The best part of the painting is that I will never have to forget Mike wearing my pants...my girly pants covered in paint. Heh.

No comments: