Wednesday, April 23, 2003

Remember the first of the year at Mike's mom's wedding? Well, I got the apology, albeit one of those, "I've apologized to you, won't you apologize to me" kind of apologies, to which I said,"I do appreciate your apology and I am sorry that you feel you should be apologized to. I felt that everything I said was in response to what was being said to me in an inappropriate circumstance, i.e., in front of my family, your family and people I don't even know after I had spent several hours in the emergency room in a great deal of pain. As far as I can see, I will not be putting myself nor my children in that position again."

What was really cool though was this was after my husband went swinging for me. He basically told his mom and stepfather that we wouldn't have much to do with them if they didn't apologize to his wife.

We're having his brother and girlfriend up for a post-graduation celebration, which I can't wait for. I love them both and he's the brother that got up mid-battle and said he wouldn't be a party to the "take down Wendy" fest, so he has a special fondness in my heart.

Nonetheless, my wonderful husband is getting a lot of affection for being such a great guy.

No comments: